For Newly Admitted Student
- If the number of admitted candidates is less than 30% of the admission capacity in any self supporting programme, that programme will be suspended and the application fee will be refunded to the candidates.
- Any candidate found medically unfit, shall be entitled for refund of admission fee. The application for refund must be submitted within 30 days from the issue of selection notice.
- The entire fee collected from the student, after deduction of the processing fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) shall be refunded and returned to the student/candidate withdrawing from the programme provided the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate on the waiting list by the last date of admission.
- In case of Non Resident Indians (NRI), the candidate shall deposit the total fee either in lumpsum for the entire study period or installments (year-wise) within six working days of the admission. The tuition fee is non-refundable and not covered under Refund Policy.
For Students on Roll
- The student taking Compartment Examination(s) will be allowed to register for next semester even if he/she comes under dropping under Semester Rule of Panjab University, Chandigarh. However, if he/she fails to meet the required rules after declaration of the result of compartment examinations, he/she will be dropped from college rolls as per rule of Panjab University, Chandigarh. Further, fee paid by the student, who is dropped for that semester will be refunded provided the student applies within 30 days after dropping.
For Security Deposits
- A student can claim refund of the security from the College by producing ‘no dues certificate’.
- The refund from the security funds would be allowed to the students after pre-audit or the like manner as other payments are drawn from the college funds.
- The students can claim refund of College Library Security after he/she completes a particular programme in the College or leaves the College otherwise by producing ‘No dues Certificates’ from the college office, Librarian, Book Bank, NCC/NSS Instructor.
- The claim for refund of Hostel Security shall be entertained by the college office
- The securities not claimed for one year succeeding the end of the semester in which the student leaves the college either by completing particular degree/diploma programme or otherwise, shall lapse.
Change of Rules
- Refund of fees/security is subject to various rules and regulations of the college applicable from time to time.
- SD College for Women, Moga reserves the right to change refund policy any time without giving any notice.
Note: All refunds will be processed at college office level only despite the mode of payment i.e. fee paid in cash, bank challan or online, will be refunded by college office only as per rules and regulations and refunds policy of the college.