General Rules/Guidelines for Admission
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE KEPT IN MIND WHILE FILLING THE ADMISSION FORM
- The starting date to fill the online admission form is 13/06/2018.
- The Tentative merit list of B. Com I will be displayed on the college website on 02/07/2018.Any objection in the Tentative merit list to be brought in the notice before 07/07/2018 till 11:00 AM. Such objections may be sent to the college through helpline email id email@example.com The Final merit list will be displayed on the college website on 07/07/2018.
- At the time of Online applying for admission form, please read all the minute details mentioned in prospectus, as ignorance of law is no excuse.
- To apply in different categories a candidate can select all the categories in single admission form.
- At the time of counselling, the candidate has to bring the hard copy of the online form. The hard copy of the online admission form is not required to be submitted in the college before the day of counselling. On the day of counselling, the candidates are required to submit all the necessary documents along with the online admission form.
- SC, BC and minority category's candidates must attach the photocopy of their bank account, pass book and the Adhaar Card (UID) with online admission form.
- All the SC category students are supposed to fill the Self Declaration form, which is available in the College Office.
- The students, who have passed 10+2 class from other state board except, ICSE, CBSE and PSEB must submit their original certificates and Migration certificates before 31st August, 2018in the college. The students who have got admission in M.A./M.Com./M.Sc.(IT) are required to submit their original certificates as well as Migration certificates if they have graduated from University other than PU Chandigarh before 31st August,2018. In case of failure in submitting the migration certificate, admission to particular course is not confirmed by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- If the admission committee confirms the admission, fee challan will be generated. Requisite fees need to be deposited on or before the date mentioned in Oriental Bank of Commerce Moga, (Branch D M College of Education). In case of failure, the seat is deemed to be cancelled and next candidate from the merit list will be given preference for seeking admission.
- Mere registration doesn’t mean the admission of the applicant.
- All the students of any will be provisionally admitted in case lower examination result is awaited. If in the lower examination Student is fail in more than 50 percent of subjects, admission is deemed to be cancelled.
- After the beginning of the session, fees will not be refunded.
- All the important updates relating to the admission process will be displayed on the college website regularly. The college will not provide any information personally to the candidates.
This document was last modified on: